Sunday, April 12, 2009

Advising & Registration.


That time has come again.  Be sure to sign up for an advising appointment ASAP.  Registration starts at the end of April.  You can not register until you have been advised.  If you wold like to take a photo class in Fall 2009, we will be offering the following classes
Photography I - VAFA 151 - Learn how to expose, process and print black and white film in the darkroom.
Large Format Photography - VAFA 257 - Learn how to use a view camera (just like Ansel Adams).  Cameras are provided for student use.  Prerequisite:  Photography I
Digital Photography I - VAFA 110- Learn digital camera techniques and the basics of Photoshop.
Digital Photography II - VAFA 210- Learn advanced digital photography techniques, color correction and digital printing. Prerequisite:  Digital Photography I
Studio & Light - VAFA 211 - Learn how to use studio lighting equipment (strobe and continuous tone) to photograph people and objects in the studio.  Prerequisite:  Digital Photography I OR Darkroom Photography I and VAMM 100.  

No comments: